To Our Valued Customers:
First, the entire Ortho Technology Team would like to thank you for the important role you play each day in protecting and improving public health. Our society is facing incredible challenges because of the COVID-19 virus, which is unprecedented in modern times. Second, I want to assure you that our primary concern is for the safety and well-being of our customers and our employees. For that reason, we have taken a number of proactive measures in consideration of this global concern.
What we are doing to continue to serve and take care of you:
- We will continue to be available to serve your needs over the phone, Monday – Thursday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, and Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST at (800) 999-3161 in the United States and (813) 501-1650 Outside of the US.
- We continue to offer 24/7 product information, bill payment requests, and ordering capabilities online at www.OrthoTechnology.com
- We are making efforts to protect, reinforce, and ensure the continuity of our manufacturing and shipping operations to deliver the Ortho Technology products you trust to deliver quality care to your patients.
Precautions we are taking to keep our team safe and to minimize transmission of the virus include:
- Following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
- We are equipping our office-based team, including our telephone sales and customer service teams, to work from home as quickly as possible. We are staggering shifts to provide flexibility for our team that cannot work from home as well.
- Restricting visitor access to our facilities.
- Postponing or cancelling company-sponsored events.
- Limiting employee travel.
- Increasing the frequency and degree of cleaning and sanitization throughout our facilities.
Finally, know we stand ready to serve your needs, both now and in the future. We’re committed to the idea that together we can work through these difficult times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if we can be of service and please stay safe.
Director of Commercial Operations
Closing Your Practice?
For customers who have made the decision to temporarily close their practice amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, Ortho Technology is sharing the following “Temporary Office Shut Down Procedures” from our Henry Schein parent company, to make your transition more manageable.
Resources for Orthodontists
Henry Schein Resource Center
For important and valuable information, please visit the
Henry Schein dedicated COVID-19 education and resource center:
Henry Schein ONE Resource List
Here are some great resources for Ortho Technology customers who are using Dentrix and Henry Schein ONE patient communication tools: