Ortho Technology Advisory Council
Ortho Technology is currently recruiting product evaluators who want to actively participate in our Advisory Council. The council will allow Ortho Technology’s doctors, assistants, and lab technicians the ability to provide feedback on future product features and enhancements. As an orthodontic professional, your clinical expertise and feedback are critical to the successful growth of Ortho Technology’s product line. While helping determine the future clinical direction of the Ortho Technology product line, you will receive lowest advertised pricing on all your product needs.
Please complete the membership application below or contact Anne Oliver, Product Manager at email@example.com for more information.
The primary goal of the Ortho Technology Advisory Council is to provide meaningful clinical insight, analysis, and feedback on carefully selected orthodontic products.
- To evaluate new products
- To evaluate existing products for improvements and updates
- To provide recommendations on product instructions, product packaging, and patient education inserts or flyers
- To complete the customized surveys for each evaluation and submit to the Product Manager in a timely fashion
- To be available by phone or email for additional questions
- Minimum of 3 evaluations annually
- Evaluations can vary in length from a short survey to a 90 day product trial
- Evaluators must be willing to make a 1 year commitment
- US Orthodontists
- International Orthodontists
- US Orthodontic Assistants with a minimum of 3 years experience
- US Orthodontic Lab Technicians with a minimum of 3 years experience
Qualifications/Special Skills and Knowledge
- The ability to provide specific detailed clinical information and insight
- Make a difference
- Participants will get lowest Catalog Price
- No conflicts of interest, non-biased
- Possible patient treatment photographs, which would not be published without the appropriate patient release documentation
Enter your information below to be contacted about becoming a member of the Ortho Technology Advisory Council.
[pardot-form width=”800″ height=”800″ id=”48721″ title=”OTAC”]